I gotta say, working in the beauty industry has (rightfully so) increased my love for makeup. The industry is so fun – always rapidly changing with new trends and innovative products. It truly amazes me how many different beauty products that exist, as well as how many beauty brands exist in general! I absolutely love experimenting with new makeup. Of course, I know there’s always those go-to brands or products that we have used for years, but my theory is that you should never stop trying new products. You really never know what could look or feel better on your skin.
Artdeco Cosmetics is the leading color cosmetics line in Europe (yay for its products coming to the U.S.!), and the brand focuses on celebrating individual style. I was lucky enough to try out some of their makeup! The quality of their products are unbelievably great and their prices are very reasonable. Artdeco Cosmetics carries products ranging from nails, lips, eyes, face, accessories and skincare. If you take a look at their site, you can see examples of the different stunning looks that their makeup can bring to life! They even have some great make-up tutorials, which will help you master a flawless look for any occasion. I was able to experiment with these 3 fab products:
- Skin Perfecting Make-Up Base – Okay, so I didn’t know that make-up bases could make your face feel so refreshed and hydrated, but this one somehow does that! The product is super lightweight, so you can’t even tell you have anything on after applying it. I put this on before my liquid foundation/concealer, and it really helps everything go on evenly and smoothly. Can you say complexion perfection?!
- High Definition Loose Powder (shade 3) – I put this on after I finish applying my liquid foundation. It gives me the perfect, transparent matte finish. I have oily skin so this powder really works wonders for me (I totally HATE looking shiny in photos). It does a great job of concealing any blemishes/creases, and making me photo ready (#letmetakeaselfie)!
- Lash Growth Activator (Night Repair Balm) – Getting personal here…the facial feature that I am most self conscious about are my eyelashes. 🙁 They are seriously SO short and SO straight (asian problems, haha!). I feel like there isn’t any mascara that I’m super content with, because I mean…it’s not like a mascara can elongate my eyelashes. I guess I was in luck when I found out this lash activator product existed! The formula is composed to nourish and strengthen the lashes, doubling eyelash growth when used every day for a month. I put this on every night before I sleep – and while I haven’t hit a month of using it yet, I do feel like there has been a noticeable difference in the thickness and strength of my eyelashes. I’m on the road to the eyelashes I’ve always wanted 🙂
I hope this review gave y’all an idea of how awesome the Artdeco products are – give them a try! I totally have my eye on these to try next:
- Most Wanted Eyeshadow Palette – Looks really similar to the Naked palette!
- Art Couture Lipstick – How gorgeous is this ‘Velvet Graceful Rose’ shade?!
- Most Wanted Contouring Palette To Go – I love me some good contour kits and this one looks legit!
- Hyaluronic Intensive Face Mask with Ginkgo – Did someone say face mask? Yes please!
Use code: DIZVTMTN to receive $10 off your order of $99 or more + 5% loyalty credit
A huge thanks to Artdeco for collaborating on this post. As always, all opinions are my own.