Glad y’all came back for more 🙂 Part 2 Day 2 Recap of our NYC Bloggers’ Weekend here we go…
The fun wasn’t over just yet! The girls and I met back up at DreamDry in Flatiron to start off the day with some blowouts. There’s just something about a blowout that makes a girl feel so glam and gorgeous. Their tagline actually is ‘Make Every Day Glamorous’, and they sure lived up to that for us! This was my first experience at DreamDry and I absolutely loved it. All the stylists were super sweet and SO accommodating to us. I got a ‘Stevie’ style – aka ‘Messy and Chic’ waves, and it turned out really pretty. It was so fun seeing all the girls get all dolled up too! Thanks for spoiling us and making us feel like queens, DreamDry 🙂
After our glam sesh, we headed to Tijuana Picnic for brunch. Being from Texas, I can proudly say I know some good Mexican food when I taste it and trust me, this place is LEGIT. We had some delicious guac for the table, and everyone loved their meals. I got the ‘Tijuana Sunrise’, aka 2 egg tacos/guac/beans/steak- YUM! They offer a boozy brunch with a jammin’ DJ and have a light up sign that says ‘One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila, Floor’!, so just imagine all the fun that happens there! I know where I’m taking my Texas visitors next 🙂
B. Floral so kindly sent us the most beautiful centerpiece for the table to enjoy while we ate. It was the perfect addition to the table setting, especially for us bloggers! I previously had been to a B. Floral Event before, so I already knew they create the most beautiful floral decorations. If you need any stunning floral arrangements, this should be your one stop shop (check out their site for more)!
This was such a fab weekend with my blogger babes, and I couldn’t thank our sponsors enough for everything they did for us! As promised, here are some deets about what I got in my goodie bag…
1. Deux Lux – Deux Lux gave us the cutest ‘honolulu‘ canvas tote bag – how perfect is this to bring to the beach this summer?! This brand sells a variety of darling handbags and accessories – you can even get some of their items monogrammed to make it personal! Check out their other super cute tote bags here. You can also find them in a variety of different stores like: Nordstrom, Shopbop, Anthropologie, Bloomingdales, and more!
2. Wen – WEN you know, you know. 🙂 And I KNOW this brand is UH-MAZING! I received the ‘Sweet Almond Pepperment’ Treatment Oil and I couldn’t be more obsessed. Y’all, this treatment smells SO good and it has worked wonders on my hair. It’s really an at-home spa treatment, and the ingredients leave my hair feeling super moisturized and silky soft. Check out more of their products here.
3. Lilah B. – This brand is known for their simple yet sophisticated makeup – allowing women to get that desired, finished look using less products! We all need some decluttering and simplifying in our lives, right?! I love how the products come in such sleek and modern “stones”, and the classic colors are really beautiful! The ingredients are super moisturizing and give off a glowing finish. LOVE!
4. Whimsy Fashion – I’m all about expressing yourself. And this clothing brand does just that, through their fun tees and tanks! Their tees are meant to be worn every day, for any occasion. You could dress them up with a blazer + heels, or stay casual in some shorts + flip flops. The material is really great quality and SO comfy. Check out their site and see how fun and sassy all the sayings are! Use code ‘NEWYORK‘ for 25% off your order! Also…yes New York > Everything.
5. TULA – Oh Tula…literally heaven in a bottle. Their natural products are amazing – they use probiotics as the foundation of their skincare items, which is clinically proven to help soothe and protect your skin! Tula gave us the purifying face cleanser, exfoliating treatment mask, revitalizing eye cream and hydrating day & night cream. THANK YOU Tula, and my skin thanks you too 🙂 If y’all haven’t tried out their products yet, it should be next on your list!
6. Beauty Unboxed – I love, love love subscription beauty boxes and this one is one of my faves! Beauty Unboxed curates monthly beauty boxes that are full of new products that everyone is dying to try. They provide a personalized and fun experience for customers who are craving the latest and greatest in beauty. Their site is also super fun with trending items, horoscopes, tutorials, videos and tips – check it out here. In this box, I got some lovely lip products & fun OPI nail polish colors…yay!
7. Cynthia Rybakoff – Cynthia is a fab local NYC designer, and her amazing jewelry collection consists of classic, downtown chic pieces. How stunning are these rings?! They’re stackable and I’m totally obsessed. The quality of the gold is unbeatable, and they can match with just about anything. I love supporting our local city brands! You can shop her collection online or find these pieces at the Artists & Fleas Chelsea Market (opening in SoHo 5/12!).
Lastly, can’t forget my daytime outfit deets to share with y’all! This darling yellow dress is from Gamiss, and isn’t it just the happiest color that shouts Springtime?! The ruffles at the bottom of the sleeves are the perfect detail – I fell in love when I saw it. I wore it with my studded rainbow designer dupe heels (so cute right?!), and was getting compliments from strangers all day on how fun they were! It was a little chilly so I paired it with my DIY denim jacket 🙂 And how fitting is this NYC clutch to carry around in the city?
A huge thanks to all of our sponsors and Style Collective for making this possible. As always, all opinions are my own.