I think we can all agree…Fridays are everyone’s favorite day of the week! There is one particular Friday of the entire year that trumps all though: BLACK. For every savvy shopper and budget fashionista, this is the day (and week leading up to it) that we live for! Since BF is only a few days away, I can assume that all of us are in planning mode right now. Coming from a gal that is TOTALLY OCD, this post will (hopefully) be a super helpful one- full of BF shopping tips that will make your life easier:
- Plan, plan, plan! Lists are your best friend. I organize mine by brand, online/in-store, list of items, and cost. I then prioritize what I want the most! You obviously can’t be too places at once, so priority is key. Make sure that everything fits into your budget as well 🙂 Also, in my opinion – this is the best time to get a lot of your Christmas shopping done, so think about what you need to buy for your loved ones!
- Research it up. Dig into where a product can be bought – likely at multiple stores unless it’s super specific! Compare prices and read product reviews.
- Social media is a lifesaver. I make sure I’m following all my fave brands on social or subscribe to their emails, especially in the days leading up to BF. There shouldn’t be any surprises and you can stay in the know – right at your fingertips!
- Know what you’re getting yourself into. Think real hard…is ____ worth waiting in a super long line for when you could be buying something else? It also matters where you live, too. I remember a few years ago back when I was living in Minnesota, I stood in line OUTSIDE in 15 degree weather on BF for a super good deal on an iPad mini. Was it worth it? In hindsight, probably not…haha, oh well! You live and you learn from experiences 🙂
- If you really really want something, don’t wait. I know, I know – your wallet may be in pain, but if you truly want something (that is likely of limited quantity) – don’t wait for BF! The truth is that BF deals sell out SO quickly and you could miss your chance of getting something that you love 🙁 #noregrets Plus, there are a ton of sales/deals going on leading up to Black Friday – so get shopping!
Speaking of Cyber Week deals heading into Black Friday/Cyber Monday…I compiled a list of some of the best ones!
Bebe – 30-50% off select styles
Nordstrom– Extra 20% off selected sale items (Free Shipping and Free Returns!) on Cyber Monday
Neiman Marcus– 40% off select merchandise 11/21 – 11/23
Saks – 40% off select Designer merchandise (in stores & online)
Francesca’s – Buy One Get One 60% off
e.l.f. – 50% off sitewide (use code CELEBRATE on $25+ orders)
Boohoo – 60% off 11/23 – 11/27
Ann Taylor – 50% off (use code THANKFUL) 11/22 – 11/24
Urban Outfitters – Buy One Get One 50% off (in stores & online) starting 11/22
Missguided – 50% off dresses (use code DRESSYBABE)
Thanks for reading babes & good luck! P.S. My outfit deets are below 🙂